We're pleased to offer the following services in our Boulder Veterinary Clinic:
- Preventative Medicine
- Senior/Geriatric Care
- Routine Health Exams
- Health Certificates (USA only)
- Penn-Hip Evaluation
- OFA Evaluation
- In-House Diagnostic Laboratory
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Spays and Neuters
Pet Menders is excited to be able to offer many minimally-invasive procedures including laparoscopic spays, gastropexy, cryptorchids and diagnostics including tissue biopsies and exploratory procedures. The benefits of laparoscopy include smaller incisions, little blood loss, small scar, quicker recovery, minimal pain and less complications.
- Soft tissue surgery – tumor removal, thoracic, gastrointestinal, kidney, bladder, liver and spleen.
- Orthopedic surgery – fracture repairs, hips, patellar luxation, cruciate repair (TPLO, ECS) and amputations.
- Oncology – chemotherapy.
- Dietary products and nutritional counseling.
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us immediately so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency. For after-hours emergencies, please call Alpenglow Specialty + Emergency Center at 303-443-4569.
- 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month (except holidays)
- Noon - 2 p.m. only
- Vaccines are $ 22.00 each (subject to change). Canine Bordetella and Feline Leukemia vaccines are $ 25.00 each. Canine Influenza is $ 35.00
- No appointment necessary.
- Pets MUST be leashed or in a carrier
- Waiting time can be up to 45 minutes
Pet Menders Animal Hospital accepts payment via cash, check (with valid CO I.D.), CareCredit, MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover. So that we can continue to provide you high quality service utilizing the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered.
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.